All wines were tasted non-blind.
Find some more infos: VINOE - Die Niederösterreich Vinothek
They have a really fair price policy!!
1. Rosé Frizzante 2007 from Walter Schenzel - ok
rather low in CO2 and a quite neutral nose, slightly sweet, bit boring.
2. Cidre from Obsthof Reisinger - ok/good
CO2 visible, shows nice ripe apple fruit, dry with good acid structure.
3. Chablis 2007 from Bovier & Fils - good
fresh, floral, ripe apple, some herbs, good acid backbone but balanced.
4. Puligny Montrachet "La Garennes" 1990 from Domaine Jean Chartron - very good
honeydew and butter, tobacco, good acid structure and very lingering, amazingly fresh for the age.
5. Hautes Cotes du Nuits 2005 from Jayer Gilles - ok/good
red fruits, just a touch of Brett detectable but not ugly, bit to much acid structure, very lean, easy drinking.
6. Bordeaux Superieur 2005 from Chateau de la Ligne - still ok
overripe plums, fruit in rum, bit acetone, fruit is fading very quickly, would die with more O2, lean, coarse tannin, middle length.
7. Confiance 2005 from Gerard Depardieu - ok
no fruit, tobacco, oak, cooked and overripe, alcoholic on the palate (15%abv.!), heady.
8. Tuttobene 2006 from Tenimenti Agnelini - ok
very closed, bit stinky, barnyard, remembers me at Pinotage, opens up with O2, bit plasticine, fruity on the palate, straight, simple.
9. Chianti 2005 from Fattoria di Scannano - ok/good
rather pale red hue, orange reflections, earl grey tea, spicy, Dr. Pepper Cherry Cola.
10. Rosso di Montalcino 2004 from Talenti - ox
11. Tignanello 2000 from Antinori - ok
brownish rim, very soft, balanced, juicy tannin structure, declining, definitely over the peak.
12. Cepas Viejas 2004 from Domino de Tares / Bierzo - good
still purple with orange rim, fruity and spicy nose, very good structured but tannins good integrated.
13. Rioja Reserva 2004 from Bodegas Muga - very good
purple, very fruity and spicy, lush aromas, ripe tannin, very spicy on the palate, juicy, lingering.
14. Rioja Reserva 2004 from Marques de Murrieta - very good
orange rim, red fruit, red fruit jelly, dry tannins, good structured.