1. Flat Lake Red Sparkling 2007 - ok - €3,99
pale red hue, orange reflections, Lychee and Strawberries on the nose, extremely bitter and phenolic on the palate, short.
2. Flat Lake Silver White Wine Cuvée 2007 - ok - €3,99
CO2, visible, Muscat flavors on the nose, rather low in acid, again bitter and phenolic on the palate, not lingering, steely aftertaste.
3. Flat Lake Sankt Laurent 2007 - ok - €3,99
yoghurt MLF aroma, oak, mocca, maybe chips used, oak is not integrated, bitter on the palate, very phenolic.
4. Flat Lake Premium Selection Red Wine Cuvée 2007 - ok -€9,99
dark red hue, purple reflections, no explosive nose, dried fruit, fruits on the palate, slightly overripe notes, no tannin structure.
5. Nero d´Avola 2007 from Piccini - good - €2,29
dark red color, orange rim, bit plasticine, good tannin structure and length.
6. Bramton OVR 2006 from Rustenberg - ok - €14,90 (Weinplateau)
Cassis, dust, very smooth tannins, high alcohol, burnt rubber, burnt wood, overripe.
7. Flat Lake Top Limitations Gold Red Wine Cuvée 2006 - good - €5,49
fruity on the nose, oak, very smooth, high RS, good.