Samstag, 30. August 2008

no flowers ..

Last weekend I was the proud host of my birthday and graduation party. As a matter of fact ... my birthday was in February .. had to reschedule because it was to close to my departure to South Africa ... the same works for grad party (graduation in September 07) .. but no time.

Anyway ... I have invited family and friends .. overall about 55 people .. and my birthday wish was:

No flowers, bring good! wine. 

Gladly everybody obeyed and now my collection is much more valuable than before. On the other hand some treasures were opened too!


Don´t ask how many..















Didi and I:















Aunt Frieda and aunt Anna:















Contemplation?















Am I that small?















Soccer friends:















The VIP ... (very important pig!!)















My birthday cake:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen