Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008

Tasting Counter

Tuesday morning the annual audit by the government started. As Linton is busy to show them "where all the money" is, I have changed to the Tasting counter and that is more difficult then expected.
I thought to talk about wine and pour some samples is quite an easy job. Wrong! That´s not easy for me as I am thinking differently as most of the consumers. I tend to be to technical in wine descriptions or just to detailed and by some of the questions of our visitors I am just stunned.

Most favourite FAQ yesterday:
Franz: Our Madame Marlbrook is a blend with 60% Semillon, 37% Sauvignon Blanc and 3% Muscat.
Visitor: Does the Muscat make the wine taste sweet?
(I did not know that Muscat is linked to sweet as one can make every wine in an off-dry style!)

As I find it really interesting/amusing I will try to post my most favourite FAQ everyday this week ... because we all should finish our day at work with a smile!!

Cheers Franz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen