1. Grüner Veltliner 2006 from Weingut Loimer - very good
minerally, ripe peach aromas on the nose, good acid structure, nicely matured.
2. Merlot "Galilée" 2000 from winery Yarden - good/very good (Israel)
very ripe, plums, bit hot, velvety texture, soft ripe tannins, good length, alc detectable on midpalate.
3. Sauvignon Blanc 2008 from Weingut Gschweicher - very good/delicious
still CO2 visible, pale yellow, pure gooseberry and lychée flavors, very good acid structure and perfectly balanced, multilayered, tobacco.
4. Gewürztraminer 2008 from Weingut Lentsch - very good/delicous
pure rose petals and lychée flavors, good acid structure, lingering, improves vastly with more O2, distinctive and typical.
5. Grüner Veltliner "Urkristall" 2008 from Weingut Gschweicher - good
very upfront fruit, ice bon bon, very fruitforward, lean style on style on palate, very good acid structure, easy drinking style, perfect terrace wine.